Saturday, May 21, 2005

"No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women"

The Cardinal is recruiting for an FF-groupblog. Maybe his time is better spent admonishing people who steal music!


And now, for the Cardinal, here's one hit wonder "The Vapours" with "Turning Japanese"


I've got your picture of me and you
You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too"
I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do
Oh it's in color
Your hair is brown
Your eyes are hazel
And soft as clouds
I often kiss you when there's no one else around

I've got your picture, I've got your picture
I'd like a million of you over myself
I asked the doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well
You've got me turning up and turning down
and turning in and turning 'round

I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so

I've got your picture, I've got your picture
I'd like a million of you over myself
I asked the doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well
You've got me turning up and turning down
and turning in and turning 'round

I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger
Everyone

That's why I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kardinaal D said...

Dankuwel, vriend Marcel. I am touched zoals mijn Anglicaanse confraters stellen. Hoewel mijn vicaris zegt dat uw tekst ietsje te aangebrand is - hoe zit het trouwens met het auteursrecht hierop (kwestie van 'wie zonder zonde is...')?
Enfin, ik ben momenteel op synode, ik spreek u later nog wel...

May 27, 2005 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger shawnharolds1347 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 19, 2006 at 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beste Marcel Heymans,

Ik ben student in mijn laatste jaar TEW aan de KULeuven. Ik ben bezig aan mijn thesis over online muziek distributie. Ik zag dat u aan gelijkaardige thesissen heeft meegewerkt. Daarom zou ik u ook graag interviewen. Kan u me laten weten of dit mogelijk is?

Met vriendelijke groeten

Olivier Van Haver
oliviervanhaver@telenet.be
0497/31.36.62

March 28, 2006 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger travishill77698372 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

April 26, 2006 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger kwbd767 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 19, 2006 at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home